Thursday 6 March 2014


 Return of an unborn soul

The nocturne:-

Is she crying?


Deep in the night in the solitude of sleeping souls is she crying?
My heart wonder neither in pain nor in ecstasy. It matters no more.
I am just an unwanted body less soul.
I see her bitter cry in the depth of darkness. I see her cry.

The fear:-
He is afraid. Holds his boy tight to his chest.
He wanted him so much we had to clear the path.
We had to clear, me and my sisters.. He wanted him so much.
But the fear. Why he is so afraid? Is he in pain ? Afraid to disclose?

The People:-
Thou people may kill but curse the others. Spell the suffering
They cry out loud
Serves you right! The killer of three...
The dark of heart, how many had to die in the face of desire...
We don't repent, don't go to penance.
Fear is unwarranted but the indigenous, crops the mind.

Sisters:-
I don't meet them often..
They are bitter.. mourn in resent
Angry in desire.. simple desire to be born
I feel nothing.. nothing is felt
Devoid the emotions..
I had to die..
Souls don't speak, they only cry.

The boy:-
Only him, sleeps in peace
Peace of love, peace to thrall.
He is proud to be in the world
Proud of killings,
Started long before he was born
It gives him power, power to rule
He feels nothing, nothing but righteous
Right to have a path to the mother's womb.
Killing is his right, Axiom to rule.

The fossil of incipient soul:-
I want to come again to see them all.
20 years later... where this violence has gone?
To see if  another Ram Singh is born ???





No comments:

Post a Comment